Everson-Coughlin Funeral Home
The Funeral Home was started in 1922 by George Bernard Everson, the first of four generations to serve the local area. In 1937 Lloyd Everson joined the family business. In 1965, Lloyd’s son, George Byron Everson constructed the new building which is our present location. In 1986 Greg Everson joined his father in serving the area. .
In 2000 Seth Coughlin, having graduated from mortuary school, began his apprenticeship under George Everson. Seth joined the Everson staff full time in 2009. In July of 2014, Seth and Heidi Coughlin purchased Everson Funeral Home.
The tradition of family owned funeral service will continue as Everson–Coughlin Funeral Home serves the Western North Dakota and Eastern Montana areas. We are proud to be the area’s only locally owned and operated funeral home.